RDGAudio Sarod is a sample based Instruments. It has been sampled from Indian Sarod Instruments. Sampled with different Mic Positions. It has over 480 articulations. AI Powered physical modelling. RDG Sarod has two models “Pandit” and “Ustaad”. Two modes give different sarod textures. Sarod comes with Main String, Strum String, Jhalor String and Trill. You can feel the realism of playing real Sarod via pitch bend and Cutoff (Midi Learn) modification. It is velocity sensitive instrument with built in AI powered Round Robin. It comes with plenty Factory Presets designed by our sound engineers and pro music producers. Multi tabbed User Interface with built in EQ, Multi Filter, Delay, Reverb, Compressor and Arpeggiator. In addition user will get Saturation, Mid Boost, Harmonic and Grunge features to play with the instrument. User can save their modifications as User preset. It loads and saves .rdg file formats.
First Sarod VST3-AU plugins ever created focusing on only Real Indian Sarod Instrument.
Don’t have Paypal ? Download from KVRAudio
- 2 Models “Pandit” & “Ustaad”
- Main string, Strum string, Jhalor string and Trill
- Adjust vol additional string (separate from main string)
- 480 articulations
- Multi Tabbed Scalable GUI
- Sampled from Real Indian Instruments with different mic positions
- AI powered Physical model with Dynamic Round Robin
- Velocity Sensitive
- Built in Arpeggiator
- Built in Effects section. Delay, Reverb, EQ, Stereo Widener, Filter, and Compressor
- Harmonic, Mid Boost, Saturation and Grunge FX
- ADSR with Amp and Filter Section
- Packed with Factory Presets
- User can Save Presets (.rdg Files)
- Windows VST3 and Intel Mac AU Compatible
- Recommended Graphics Card 1 or 2 GB
- RAM 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Intel CPU (Mac and PC)
- VST3, AU Format Supported DAW
- Windows 8,10 (64bit)
- Tested on Mojave, Catalina, BigSur OSX
INSTALL ON MAC OSX
Run the package file Sarod.pkg
Open Daw (Logic or AU supported DAW)
Sarod should come up with no sound
To install Sarod Library copy 3 files SarodPandit.rda1, SarodUstad.rda1, StrumTrill.rda1 from Sarod Library folder and paste it /Users/Music/RDGAudio/Sarod/Samples
INSTALL ON WINDOWS OS
- Run The RDGAudio Sarod WinX64 VST3.exe
- Launch DAW (that supports VST3).
- It will ask for Authorization. Serial No is already attached in the archive (If you didn’t find it Write to us).
- Complete the Authorization process followed by Your Name.
- Make sure your DAW’s VST3 plugins directory is set to C:Program FilesCommon FilesVST3