Vibraphonez 2 is the New and Improved form of our legacy VIBRAPHONEZ Instrument. Now it is packed with more Features, Improved Sampling technology, DSP, Tabbed UI and more. It has been sampled from 14 different types of real Vibraphone models. Sampled with 2 Condenser Mics along with Hardware Signal Processing chain. It is velocity sensitive instrument with built in DNC Round Robin. Now user can save their own presets as .rdg file format. Tabbed based User Interface. Built in Filter EQ, Reverb, Delay, Compressor. Built in Arpeggiator and Sequencer. Finally it has Resizable User Interface. It comes with Win 64 bit VST3 and AU for MAC. Now just play real Vibraphone right inside your host DAW.
(TRY LITE VERSION)
LITE VERSION LIMITATIONS
- Only 1 Vibraphone Model is Available
- Purchase Full version to unlock 13 More Models
- Only 1 Preset Instead 50 Factory Presets
- Presets Saving is Disabled
- Resizable User Interface
- 14 different real Vibraphone models
- Multi Tabbed UI
- Multi Filter, EQ, Reverb, Delay, Compressor
- 50 Factory Presets
- DNC RR & Velocity Sensitive
- User Can Save Presets (as .rdg file)
- Recommended Graphics Card 1 or 2 GB
- RAM 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Intel CPU (Mac and PC)
- VST3, AU Format Supported DAW
- Windows 8,10 (64bit)
- Tested on Mojave, Catalina, Bigsur OSX
INSTALL ON MAC OSX
Put the Vibraphonez2.component file to
Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plugins > Components
Now Watch the Video to Install Library.
For Lite Version
Paste The Acc Wide Vibra File to
INSTALL ON WINDOWS OS
- Run The RDGAudio Vibraphonez2.2 Win VST3 Setup.exe
- Launch DAW (that supports VST3)
- It will ask for Authorization. We send Serial Number at the purchased Email (If didn’t get ask for it Write on us) address.
- Complete the Authorization process followed by Your Name.
- Make sure your DAW’s VST3 plugins directory is set to C:Program FilesCommon FilesVST3