Vibraphonez is a sample based Instruments. It has been sampled from Asian and many types of real Vibraphone Instruments. Sampled with 4 Mic Position.It is velocity sensitive instrument with built in Round Robin Presets. It comes with Win 32-64 bit VST ,VST3,AU and Mac VST plugins. Vibraphonez comes with FREE Player, however you can purchase the factory expansion to Up and Run the full instrument. 20 HQ Instrument presets with separate High Pass and Low Pass Filters. Now just play real Vibraphone right inside your host DAW.
MAC & PC PURCHASE EXPANSION
Firmware update 1.0.3
Vibraphonez is a FREE player. It can load only Vibraphonez Expansions. 20 Factory Presets, all have been sampled from real vibraphones. All expansions have Velocity sensitivity.
- Vibraphonez Player is FREE !!
- 20 Factory Expansion Presets (purchase separately)
- Sampled from real Vibraphones
- New VST3 formats
- New Low pass and High pass Filters
- New Presets Browser
- Round Robin and Velocity sensitive
- ADSR with Volume & Pan control
- Algorithmic reverb
- Level meter
- All major DAWs supported
- VST3,AU,Win 32-64bit & Mac VST
- Graphics Card 1GB (2 GB recommended)
- RAM 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- ASIO driver and audio interface
- VST3,VST 32 bit,64 bit, AU & Mac VST
- Windows 7,8,10 (64bit)
- Up to Mojave Mac OS X
Q: Where to put Expansion Instruments files?
Ans: Put them
C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\RDGAudio\Vibraphonez\Vibraphonez .instruments