SawPluck is our first Analogue Emulated Trance Pluck Synthesizer for quick Trance Chords, Riffs and Melody creation. We have carefully crafted all the details of analogue circuitry and electronic components through advanced DSP and Mathematics. Coded through C++ Framework.
Why did we make Analogue Virtual Emulation?
Although it’s a Single Oscillator Synthesizer still it has a very warm sound what is usually missing in regular subtractive synthesizer. When you will play and tweak it’s settings you will get pure rich analog Pluck sound inside your DAW.
Is It FREE for personal and commercial use?
Yes, It is currently giving away for FREE.
Do consider some “DONATION” if you like it. It will help us to make more products for FREE !!
DOWNLOAD WIN X64 VST3
DOWNLOAD MAC X64 VST3
HELP US TO MAKE MORE FREE PRODUCTS
- SawPluck is FREE !!
- Single SAW OSC yet rich and warm
- 15 different Filter types (Low Pass, High Pass, Notch, Hybrid, Analog etc..)
- Amp Envelope and Filter Envelope (ADSR)
- Filter Cutoff, Reso and Filter Mod
- Built in Delay and Reverb Effects
- .rdg/.RDG user presets
- Comes with Factory presets
- User can create and save their own Presets as .rdg file format
- 32 voice Polyphony
- Graphics Card 1GB (2 GB recommended)
- RAM 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Intel CPU
- ASIO driver and audio interface
- Windows VST3 64 bit
- Mac VST3
- Windows 8,10 (64bit)
Q: Where to put vst3 files?
Ans : C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\RDGAudio
Q: Where to put user preset files (.rdg files)?
For Mac :
Watch the installation guide.