Real Sitar is a sample based Instruments. It has been sampled from Asian and many types of real Sitar Instruments. Sampled with 4 Mic Position.It is velocity sensitive instrument with built in Round Robin Presets. It comes with Win 32-64 bit VST ,VST3,AU and Mac VST plugins. Real Sitar comes with FREE Player, however you can purchase the factory expansion to Up and Run the full instrument. Now just play real Sitar right inside your host DAW.
Real Sitar is a FREE player. It can load only Real Sitar Expansions. Factory Presets, all have been sampled from real Sitars. All expansions have Velocity sensitivity.
- New Browse Expansion
- Real Sitar Player is FREE !!
- Factory Expansion Presets (purchase separately)
- Sampled from real Sitar
- Different Strings are mapped
- Jhankar,Tremolo,Harmony & Main Strings
- Stack upto 5 layers string
- Layers have Gain and Pan pots
- New VST3 formats
- New Low pass Filter
- New Presets Browser
- Round Robin and Velocity sensitive
- ADSR with Volume & Pan control
- Algorithmic reverb
- Level meter
- All major DAWs supported
- VST3,AU,Win 32-64bit & Mac VST
- Graphics Card 1GB (2 GB recommended)
- RAM 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- ASIO driver and audio interface
- VST3,VST 32 bit,64 bit, AU & Mac VST
- Windows 7,8,10 (64bit)
- Latest Mojave Mac OS X
Q: Where to put Expansion Instruments files?
Ans: Put them
C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\RDGAudio\Real Sitar\Real Sitar.instruments
or ….\Real Sitar.instruments
New Browse expansion feature will help you to load quickly your Downloaded Real Sitar Expansions.
- Added Velocity Curve
- Attack,Release are now linear
- Removed DC Offset in Harmony Srtings
- New Satcked .wav samples
New Real Sitar 3 is Now available. Packed with New Features and Sound. Modern GUI and DSP Effects.
MAC & PC PURCHASE EXPANSION
FREE PLAYER 2.0
FREE PLAYER 2.7
TRY BEFORE BUY
We recommend to try the FREE Player first. If your OS and DAW loads it, purchase the Factory Library to up and run the Instrument. Bare in mind, without Factory Library Real Sitar doesn’t produce any sound.